Monday, October 20, 2008

Horoscope Oct. 20th

Pisces pisces
From the Mary-Kate and Ashley website and Astrology.com: Your affinity for music is maxed out today, so it's a great time to dig up new artists or track down older stuff by the folks you already love. If you play or sing yourself, go nuts and see what you come up with.

I must admit that I'm very disappointed with the Mary-Kate & Ashley website. I was hoping for real blog posts from the monkey twins discussing such important topics as why they both look like bag ladies when out in public and why their facial muscles unable to form into smiles. I've never heard either of them utter a syllable. To this day, I firmly believe that their lines on Full House were dubbed in by either by a helium-filled Rodney Allen Rippy or some child reject from the Sid and Marty Krofft studio. Full House was on TV for years and I maybe saw 15 minutes of the entire season because the Olsen Twins freaked me out and I'll never, ever understand why Dave Coulier was given a SAG card or why he's allowed to keep it to this day.

But, back to the horoscope. I could go on and on about the Olsens because there's just so much material there. Perhaps on another day.

"...
so it's a great time to dig up new artists or track down older stuff by the folks you already love.'
I don't have the patience to listen to the crap the music companies are trying to shove down our pie holes these days. Really I tried because I love music and am always hoping I'll hear something by a real song writer/musician and not by someone who is thin, pretty and well-produced but is completely devoid of talent or personality. However, I haven't heard anything of the sort lately so I'm sticking with the classics.

"...
If you play or sing yourself, go nuts and see what you come up with."
I really don't feel like doing either of these since I've found that spending time in the Elgin Mental Hospital isn't all that it's cracked up to be.







No comments: